What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Prompt: The Dante Awards is my own award show that I started around the Covid-19 pandemic. Since starting it, it's continued for about seven years now. It's my own version of the Academy Awards, and I always rent out a venue. I create videos showcasing each category and film, and as of recent, I've even added musical performances in. It's the achievement I'm most proud of my work with the Dante Awards because I've made it a clear point to donate all the money from the show to people in need.

Summary: Today in class, we dissected a speech from President Trump.

Reflection: As we broke down SPACECAT, I ended up discovering the definition of exigence. This will become important in order to identify the problems and figure out the urgency of a situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Think about an argument or disagreement that you wish you could have handled differently. What happened, what was your goal, and what would you do differently now? Use at least one idea from Chapters 1–3 of Thank You for Arguing in your response.