Describe a time you felt completely lost.
Prompt: The last few weeks of my sophomore year were some of the most confusing for me. There wasn't a large event that really changed me specifically, but rather, it changed the people around me. Most of my friends had just graduated, and the halls at school felt devoid of energy. I couldn't ask Ben for help in Environmental Science, I couldn't talk to Caleb during lunch, nor could I see Ella during chorus. For the first time in a long time, I felt lost. There wasn't anyone there to guide me and steer me into the right path.
Summary: We identified and sorted claims from an article.
Reflection: As we categorized and discovered each claim, this helped me understand how claims were structured. This will be useful on the AP exam in May because it will make it easier to structure my own essays.
Comments
Post a Comment