What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Prompt: AP Lang has been a fun course so far. The blog posts have felt digestible, and I have prevented them from piling up so far. On the contrary, a lot of my problems have come from not paying attention. I tend to zone out often, and it's left me a little lost during a few assignments. In the future, whenever I start to zone out, I think I should just start writing down whatever is being said. This way I can stay alert during class without missing information I need.


Summary: After our lunch period, we wrote our paragraphs that chose a stance on "good kills."


Reflection: Before we started, I found out that a counter argument isn't a part of the rubric for the argument free response question. This makes the AP exam a bit more digestible since it leaves it down to only the key elements of the rubric.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Think about an argument or disagreement that you wish you could have handled differently. What happened, what was your goal, and what would you do differently now? Use at least one idea from Chapters 1–3 of Thank You for Arguing in your response.