Yesterday, you constructed a full AP Language argument essay. Think about the experience from beginning to end. What part of writing the essay was easiest for you, and what part was the most challenging? Why? What is one thing you would do differently on your next argument essay?

Prompt: Once the timer began, I wrote down all the pieces of evidence I could. Surprisingly, I think I was able to identify specific pieces of evidence. Although I struggled with it in the past, I jotted down six different pieces of evidence. However, it became difficult to write everything down because time was my enemy. Without even realizing, there was only twenty minutes left. In order to combat this, I have to start being certain about all the choices I make.

Summary: We constructed an argument essay as if we were taking the AP test.

Reflection: When writing, the hardest obstacle I came across was time. In the future, I will have to stop second-guessing myself because the timer looms over one on the test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Working with others can expose you to ideas or perspectives you may not have considered on your own. What is one idea, suggestion, or approach from a group member that improved your paragraph or changed the way you thought about the argument? Explain how it helped you.